The health and safety of our visitors is our number one priority. We are adhering to government guidance in relation to Coronavirus and continue to monitor and adjust to the evolving situation.
At York Racecourse we have developed a new set of operational measures as part of our committment to get events back up and running as soon as government restrictions are lifted.
We aim to reassure event organisers and visitors of the measures taken to ensure that our venue offers a safe environment for bringing organised events and large numbers of visitors back together again.
We are here to support you every step of the way.......
CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
York Racecourse has built up a first class reputation in the hospitality field as a venue for business conferences. We offer a range of conference rooms for hire with first class facilities, combined with 2,000 free parking spaces across the racecourse.
Our dedicated first-class caterers and management team are committed to making a success of each and every conference we host - helping you as the event organiser to focus on your own objectives on the day.
We have many options available for corporate dining, including a range of suites, styles and menus to suit your delegates. We also host regular exhibitions with our extensive show space and outdoor grounds, as well numerous business and product launches where you can make a big impact across York for your next great business venture.
It’s the perfect venue if you’re looking for somewhere to host your next conference in York. With easy access by train (travel from London to York in under two hours), road, and free parking you’ll find it easy to get everyone together for your next conference at the racecourse.
Call us on (01904) 638971 or email to find out how our versatile business suites would work for your next conference.
All conferences at York Racecourse benefit from:
· A professional, knowledgeable, and experience conference management team
· Excellent value day delegate meeting rates
· Flexible meeting rooms for hire to cater from 5 to 650
· Additional syndicate rooms
· WiFi across the racecourse
· Indoor exhibition space and extensive outdoor space
· Choice of regionally inspired lunch menus and healthy options
· Over 2,000 free on-site parking spaces
· Excellent train links - York being one of the main rail hubs in the UK network
· Easy travelling distance from a number of airports